"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Helping in the Kitchen
Andrew helped mix the ingredients for an Easter Mountain, but he preferred "cleaning up." He spent over an hour playing with water in the sink.
Earlier that morning I came downstairs to find him pouring a bottle for John. He knows John drinks milk so he got the milk out of the refrigerator and was attempting to pour milk into the lid of a bottle. Thankfully the milk carton was almost empty, though he did need a change of pants. I enjoy these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a wonderful grandson! And such a big help. I love you all and miss you all.
Can't wait to see everyone.
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment