Friday, February 13, 2009

Garbage Disposal Mishap

So back in January I stopped up our garbage disposal...too much pasta down the drain. (I did this to our disposal in California with potato skins...not a good idea.) I am so thankful for my husband who cheerfully fixed the problem. Here are the 'toolmen' tackling the job.

2 comments:

mamacita said...

Hey, I bet you don't remember the Thanksgiving when I did the same thing with potato (or is that potatoe - like Quayle spelled it :) anyway, we had to have a plummer come and clean out the drains on that Thanksgiving. We had about 10 people over for dinner. The plummer came on is holiday and didn't even charge us for the work. That was a day I will never forget! I learned my lesson too. Don't put potato skins down the garbage disposal - only in the compose pile :)

mamacita said...

One more tbing, our repair man didn't look anything like these two cuties! :)