After dinner recently Andrew came to me with bunny in hand and said, "Bunny play the piano." I didn't think much of it until I came downstairs after putting him to bed. This is what I saw. Sweet memories.
"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Little Drummer Boy
Andrew really likes music, including drums and guitar. Most of the time when we get into the car, he wants us to turn on "drum music." There are nights when Rick will play the guitar, I will play the piano, and Andrew will play his drum. The Van Trapp family? Not quite, but we have fun. (As you can see he also likes cars.)

After dinner recently Andrew came to me with bunny in hand and said, "Bunny play the piano." I didn't think much of it until I came downstairs after putting him to bed. This is what I saw. Sweet memories.
After dinner recently Andrew came to me with bunny in hand and said, "Bunny play the piano." I didn't think much of it until I came downstairs after putting him to bed. This is what I saw. Sweet memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a sweet heart!
i second Monique's comment!
Post a Comment