"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:22-23
We are so blessed with the little one and his little brother. I love you, A, you, E, you R and you, lit' Z. I am counting the days until we see each other for E's graduation. Congratulations E!!! We are all proud.
Love the pick of the wrist bands and riding the John Deere tractor - wipe the sweat off his brow! :)
3 comments:
He is so cute. I can't wait to see him! And you guys of course!
We are so blessed with the little one and his little brother. I love you, A, you, E, you R and you, lit' Z. I am counting the days until we see each other for E's graduation. Congratulations E!!! We are all proud.
Love the pick of the wrist bands and riding the John Deere tractor - wipe the sweat off his brow! :)
I love the wrist bands on his ankles! :)
Post a Comment